Current Challenges Faced in the Industry:
- Inaccurate cost estimates in the construction industry, resulting in budget overruns
- Poor forecasting that prioritises long-term objectives over short-term goals.
- Balancing just in time production vs inventory that needs both the cost constants and time to market
- Manufacturing infrastructures are not adequately prepared for threats like cyber attacks
- Lack of availability of skilled labour workforce
- Insufficient leveraging of IT and digital technologies to train and skill workforce labours that will fill in the demand and supply gaps
How can Kapylon Help?
- Use of of AI and Machine Learning for further enhancing quality assurance (QA) and quality control(QC)
- Employing AR and VR for hands-on training of workers on authentic sites using actual equipment
- Using analytics led automation solutions to prepare trends and forecasts
- Moving large volume of non critical data and payloads to cheaper clouds, saving cost in on prem IT
- Using AI and data analytics to solve the problem of supply chain bottlenecks.
- Using AI to strengthen the cyber security architecture and reduce cost of cyber security operations.